If you’re looking Easter ideas, here are seven lovely links and a sweet Easter-inspired photo session!
Can you believe that it’s almost Easter? Me neither! Not that I’m complaining – I love Easter eggs and Cape Town’s cool autumn weather. So, with the season upon us, here are darling DIY Easter ideas and Melissa Naude‘s cute Easter-inspired session, featuring four-year old Mia and Dopey, the bunny. Here’s to the sweetest Easter!
Darling Easter Ideas
If you’re looking for ideas for the Easter weekend, here are seven lovely links for you…
- Sew bunny DIY Easter treat bags for the kids
- Learn how to dye white Easter eggs with food colouring
- Make a cute lop eared bunny from socks.
- Decorate your Easter table with DIY mini basket place settings.
- Tell your children the Easter story, using this free printable Easter resurrection set.
- Turn used juice cartons into cute DIY bunny planters.
- Try this Hot Cross scone recipe.
Melissa not only photographed this Easter-inspired session, she made the darling flower crown and the cute Easter egg garland.